Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update Part 1

The following pictures are unfortunately not in order. However, I thought that you would be so proud of me for, A) updating the blog and B) adding pictures, that you would forgive me for not putting them all in order. Hopefully this will account for some of our whereabouts and happenings the past month. Stay tuned for more....


Celebrating Easter in our empty home in GA
Our lobster feast with friends in VA

Reading books with Uncle Alec
Playing dress up before leaving GA

Saying goodbye to downtown Chattanooga with friends

Daddy decides to list his bike on Craig's List (he feels like he is selling his first baby)
Saying goodbye to our sweet Georgia friends


Lisa's 29th Birthday (Wow that sounds old!)
19 weeks and counting
The whole family together
Our modeling gig (see previous post)

6 comments:

The Khans said...

You look great Lisa. Good to hear some updates from you. So, do you know the sexes (is that even a word) of the little ones yet?

Hilary said...

Yea for updates! You are looking fab. Sonora is so adorable. Jon looks so official! I can't believe how tall Mitch is and Juliana is so beautiful!!

Jody said...

Hey Lisa,
You look great. So glad things are going well for you all and that Daddy is home now and official. Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet family! Thanks for the update! I can't believe how grown up Sonora is. She is beautiful. You look great Lisa! Your face is glowing with God's love :) And I must say that Jon is the most handsome special agent that I know! I am so glad ya'll get to be a family again. Love you guys and miss you all!

Rebecca Manor said...

Lisa! It looks like you've been busy and I'm sure I can't think of another person who would make a better bride model! Remember when we tried on wedding dresses in Atlanta? Congratulations on your pregnancy - how exciting to be expecting twins! I can't believe both you and Mandy will have twins. Thanks for the updates!
With love,
Becca

Chad said...

Lisa,
You may or may not remember me, but I went to Faulkner with you. I don't even remember how I blog hopped and found you, but I wanted to at least say hello. Also I noticed in your posts that you mentioned that your husband just finished training as a special agent in Virginia. Is it ok to ask what agency? I'm assuming FBI or DEA with training in VA, but I was wondering because I am currently in the hiring process for the FBI and Secret Service. I completely understand if you can't say. Also, if he has any pointers for anyone just getting started in the process I would definitely appreciate it. Feel free to email me at yeilding.chad@gmail.com. It's so good to see that you and your family are doing well.