The Lord, in His infinite wisdom and boundless generosity, is giving us two more girls! We just love girls! We found out yesterday at our sonogram appointment with the Fetal Medical Specialists and although Jon especially was hoping that they would find at least one little boy in there, he too is excited. Can't you just picture three sweet little blond haired blue-eyed little angels with bows and dresses jumping up and down on the front porch because the most important man in their lives has just come home from work? I can, and I can hardly wait!
The doctor also said that both girls look great. They each weigh 1.2 pounds (which baffles me because somehow I have gained 25, so what in the world are the other 23 pounds doing in there?!) All the internal organs are present and functioning well and they each have great blood flow. They are laying side by side with their heads down, they are already cuddling - it's just precious!
Now we can move on to choosing names and nursery decor! Feel free to submit your ideas!
8 comments:
Let me know when you've nailed down nursery colors because something I have in mind needs to be done ahead, and in the right colors :)
Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun! Are they identical or in their own sacs? Ya'll are going to have so much fun. It's hard to believe that our 2 girls will be 2-years old next month!
I can't think of two more perfect people to have this happen!!! The Khans and us will be happy to share our boys with Jon if he ever needs some "boy time".
We are so excited for you! And yes, I CAN picture all 3 beautiful girls greeting their Daddy!
Yeah!We are so excited for you! Keep us updated and you need to post some prego pics! Love you guys!
Wow! I haven't kept up with you guys fast enough. Congrats on the new baby girls coming! Sonora has grown so much and I can't believe you have moved again! Seems like yesterday you were pregnant in TX at Mr. Gatti's with us. ;) Blessings in all your new adventures!
I love girls too!! I'm so excited to meet them, I already feel like I know them.
3 Girls!?! Very cool! I am so happy for y'all! I really do want to come visit you sooner than later! Hopefully I can work something out this year! Love you!
Post a Comment