I heard last night that the count for inches of snow that have fallen on us this season is up to 80. Thats an awful lot of inches.
This just in - more snow expected for Monday. Seriously?
Bundled up and ready for snow (Honnah a little more ready than Mia)
Us lovin' the snow
Our mailbox is under there
The view from our front door
My snow bunnies
A litte wagon ride in the snow (as uncomfortable as they look the babies both fell asleep)
Snow = Sonora's new favorite food
Taking a break from snow angel making
Honnah & Mia's preferred mode of snow travel - the jogging stroller
Taking a break from eating snow to lick an icicle
This is what we've been up to when we are inside thawing out....
Sweet Mia
Mia & Big Sis
Darling Honnah
Honnah & Big Sis
9 comments:
What wonderful memories! We got a mere eight inches of snow last week, and the whole street turned out for an evening of fun--snowball fights, snow angels, multiple snowmen, sliding, pictures, etc. It is Alec's favorite childhood memory ever. And what terrific sleep after four hours of wonderland frolicking! The babies have grown so much! Can't wait to see y'all! Love, Granmam
I cannot believe all the snow! That is amazing!! You all look so wonderful! M&H have grown so much. Sonora is looking as sweet as ever. Miss y'all!
Great pics! Jon, is that the same parka from our snowboarding trips of long, long ago? Sadly, I still have my Northface jacket and only realized it was 10 yrs old on a squadron ski trip in Germany, ha! Also, are those AF pants? I have them here but haven't had to use them yet.
H&M are growing fast, soon you'll have three angles running around the house giggling and laughing :).
Cheers,
Joey
Ack so cute!
The girls look so cute all bundled up! I have that little sleeper that Honnah is wearing in the jumper, all clean and folded ready to go.
Honnah looks so much like Sonora in the first pic! Cutest girls ever.
Beautiful! The snow and your fam, I mean!
The babies have changed so much just since the Wedding! Sooooooooo
cute! Can't wait to see you all soon : )
I remember holding Mia at Molly's birthday party.
All three of your girls are so pretty!
Tacy's Mom, Wendy
Post a Comment