Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Little Momma
Sonora's personality grows brighter and bolder by the day. I love it! She has several little baby dolls given to her by her Aunt Juliana and she has always loved them. However now she not only loves but nurtures them. Several days ago I watched as she pushed a Cheerio between the baby dolls parted lips and left it there jabbering to her baby, then she grabbed it back really fast and shoved it into her own mouth and looked triumphantly at me as if to say, "Did you see that? Baby just scarfed a whole Cheerio!" Then on Sunday afternoon I walk out of the kitchen and spy her sitting the the hallway with her baby doll on her lap covered in milk. Yep, she raided the diaper bag, found the sippy cup of milk leftover from Church, held the cup up to baby's plastic lips and dowsed her with milk. It was so cute I couldn't stop her even though she accumulated quite a puddle of milk on the hardwood. What a sweet little nurturer. Shall I take a poll, is she ready to be a big sister? Hmmm.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How sweet! It is such an instinct in little girls to mother, isn't it? That's how God made us!
The chorus reunion is November 1st. I don't have the details right in front of me but I will email you with times, etc. I do know that there will be breakfast and then they are rehearsing several songs and then performing around 11, I think. We will have out of town company that weekend so I will only be there for the breakfast time but won't be able to sing :( Hope to see you there!
I love it! Aspen has a very motherly instinct also. She loves picking Tabitha up and carrying her around. It scares me, but so far she has been very careful! As for number 2...maybe after Jon gets done with training...then YES! She needs LOTS of brothers and sisters! Love you girl!
Post a Comment