The twins are a month old as of the 17th.
They've gained a lot of weight. We're pretty sure that they've over eight pounds and that Honnah is now heavier than Mia.
This is Honnah. And here's Mia:
After a month, we can't imagine life without the twins, but there have definitely been challenges, like not sleeping. I wouldn't call it a long night of the soul, but I think Lisa would call it one looooooong day.
A huge blessing is that "Grammy" has come to visit. Jon's mother takes Sonora in the mornings so Lisa can catch a few winks. She cooks and cleans like a pro and is even training for a half marathon. I guess none of us are sure about what we'll do without her.
Thanks for everything, Grammy!
3 comments:
Wow, have they ever changed! I'm not sure about Mia, because the paci kind of dominates her face, but Honnah's face is not as squenched and pixyish-looking. Her eyes seem further apart,probably because even her face now has a chance to spread out more, just as their arms are. Their little faces have filled out, as have their fingers. Terrific job, Lisa! Your challenge this first month was get them growing, and you've done a fabulously successful job! Of course, it cost you a lack of sleep, but you're a self-sacrificing mom like that. This is a season. Sleep comes later, hopefully! Good job, Grammy! Isn't that baby fix amazing? Sometime after Maryland and a marathon, you can rest, too.
Thank you for sharing! It is such fun to be a part of this amazing adventure!
They look so great! From the pictures, it seems that Honnah is so expressive. I know you are so tired. Kudos to you for breastfeeding; you're awesome, Lisa!
What beautiful girls! You are very blessed!
Post a Comment