A brief glimpse into the life of the Shaffer family as told by Jon & Lisa (and occasionally, a hacker)
How true! I knew that; I have a number of those on my own camera. But I didn't know Jon had such large legs and such a small head. . .sort of like Ally Oop. Interesting . . . Granmaam
I see a professional photographer in the making!!
Very interesting photographic technique.
Uncle Peter, you have no idea. Sonora is currently working on her most extensive series: "Self-Portrait of Feet."
haha, cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How true! I knew that; I have a number of those on my own camera. But I didn't know Jon had such large legs and such a small head. . .sort of like Ally Oop. Interesting . . . Granmaam
I see a professional photographer in the making!!
Very interesting photographic technique.
Uncle Peter, you have no idea.
Sonora is currently working on her most extensive series: "Self-Portrait of Feet."
haha, cute!
Post a Comment