The Pumpkin Patch - a fabulous Fall affair!
They do pumpkin patching right at this place, we loved it!
The whole fam - there are so many people now!
No, you will not find a picture of the three girls without adult hands in the picture.
It is too bad that this picture is a bit washed out because she looked just brilliant among the pumpkins.
Lots of fun stuff to do.
We love Aunt Val!
Just getting ready to take the combine out for a spin around the patch.
Sigh, I just love Fall!
Okay, no, we did not take a costume change to the pumpkin patch, although I know that some of you wouldn't put it past me! We did however take a couple of different trips and just couldn't not take pictures on these beautiful pumpkins.
We've discovered that the easiest method of travel is to the put the babies in the front packs and just try to keep up with Sonora. Here we are hopelessly lost in the corn maze. Mia is on Dad and Honnah is on Mom.
She just loved these little guys!
What's not to love?
Daddy's girls.
There were some seriously large pumpkins at this place. I wanted to get a really big one, carve it out and tuck all three girls inside for pictures Anne Geddy's style. Jon was not okay with that.
We bought a wagon load of pumpkins, gourds, apples, indian corn, and cider... I just love Fall...but most of all I love special times with my girls and our man!
5 comments:
Such good pictures! You look fab, Lisa!!! I love fall too.
Your family is beautiful! It looks like you are adjusting well to having to little ones! Have a great fall season! We miss you-
Lisa these are BEAUTIFUL! No surprise that you look like a supermodel mere weeks after birthing twins. Such a handsome family - BLESSED indeed!
Hey Lisa! Great post. All the pictures are great and frame-worthy. I think my favorite is the blurry one where you're sitting on the pumpkins. :0) Looking forward to celebrating fall with you soon! :) Tacy
You guys are so beautiful together! And you should definitely go for the babes inside the pumpkin!! :)
Post a Comment