Sonora sticks out her tongue and flails it around in the air.
Mommy: Sonora, do you know why God gave us tongues?
Sonora: Nope
Mommy: So that we can talk and can taste. We can taste sweet things and sour things and savory things.
Sonora: We love apple pie!
Mommy: We sure do!
Sonora: Mia loves Mommy's milk!
And how!
Speaking of loving milk, we took the little girls to the doctor today for their 2 month checkup. (I absolutely cannot believe it has been two months, I still don't feel like I have the hang of it all yet!) Honnah is up to 11 pounds on the dot and Mia is a whopping 11 pounds 8 ounces. They are in the 55th and 75th percentiles respectively and the doctor was quite impressed with how great they were doing. I praise the Lord every day, many times a day, for healthy beautiful children! He is so good to us!
4 comments:
Wow. What a time this is! Good thing that God seems to give Mommies an extra portion of stamina...
What a batch of little darlings you have around the house. And I don't mean Jon! Lisa, you are doing a phenomenal job with that whole crew. Keep up the good work!
You are doing wonderfully well, Lisa. I don't know how you keep it up, but they are looking fabulous. Blessings and kisses to all---Grammie
11 pounds that's awesome! yea for mommy's milk!
Post a Comment