Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Smile! It's Honnah!














8 comments:

Treahsured Valerie said...

EXQUISITE! It makes my heart squeeze and pound! Granmaam

Anonymous said...

Nothing is sweeter than a babies sweet smile :) Love the pictures! Im so thankful that you have a hacker at your house to keep us updated with these precious girls.

Evie's Story said...

MELT MY HEART!! Beautiful!

I want a baby! :-)

Uncle Peter said...

You must have just told her that Uncle Peter was hoping to come visit her in a couple of months! No wonder she's smiling. But...do I hear Mia crying?

Hilary said...

What a precious chubby face!!!!

Shaunna said...

Oh, I can't tell who she looks like! You know how it is...you'll both decide who each one looks like and then the first person you see at the store, church, etc., will tell you just the opposite! Harris or Shaffer? Shaffer or Harris??? I'm not sure, but she (and her sweet sisters) sure are beautiful!

Rebekah said...

She is soo cute!! (By the way, good job on keeping us posted, hacker!)

Sarah said...

Ooh, I have to come see this!